Saturday, January 13, 2018

Writing is FUN !!


There I go, I accept the fact that it's fun to write down things, have them recorded as pod casts in your own voice and publish it.

It has some thrill I must say, atleast in the beginning. So that's one of my new-try-out THING for 2018.

All this because I got gifted a beautiful microphone over the Christmas and have no idea for what should I use it, except for my YouTube channel which has not been very active for a while now as my focus has shifted to something else at the moment. Career Enhancement and stuff, you know.

Well, I am not a gifted singer as well so here it goes, I am going to write some weekly blogs over the coming 52 weeks of 2018, try and publish them every week-Hopefully (fingers crossed) and have them recorded so that you readers can get a feel of the blog with a little bit of realness to it. 

I am not sure who will be reading this, why they would be reading this and if they will even like what they would be reading here but I am sure about one thing, that if I pull this off over this year, it would be more than an accomplishment for me.

At the back of my mind, I have always wanted to do this but never had the courage to do it outright. I don' care how cliched this sounds but this year I am going to make it happen !

It's time for some CHANGE baby!

iAdios amigos!
More in week 3.
Untill then, have a great week and keep rocking!

!! Check out my Podcast for this blog here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...