Sunday, January 21, 2018

My Mother told me once...



My mother told me once, “don’t you back down ever, if people out there who came from backgrounds that were unsuitable for growth and made it that big, made something out of themselves and are bringing change in the world then you are the privileged one.


You have always received all the support you asked for and therefore you can absolutely make something out of yourself and be a significant contributor to this world.”


“President” is the word she had used, a very heavy word indeed!

It’s very difficult for me to write something so personal but here I am today saying out loud and clear, that’s the aim. I am still mincing my words, circling around the bush to say it out loud.



Yes, my mother told me, “if anything you can be then own this world, go be a President, you can do it.”
I still haven’t worked my way around it, but I will because I am already on my path.

I hope to make her proud someday soon!


Happy days all!

!! Check out my Podcast for this blog here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...