Monday, August 29, 2016

How I WISH !

How I wish I loved my current job, how I wish I enjoyed my current job.
How I wish I had chosen to paint than to sit in front of this stupid computer and wait for my day to get over. (Sigh)

I was a born artist, I am still; but 'was' sounds the appropriate term for me at the moment. I have stopped painting, I have stopped imagining how my paint brush would slide down the canvas with the bright red color with a tinge of chrome yellow in it. I have stopped thinking about my next piece of art to be shown to my parents & friends.

I no more paint! And this thought makes me sad everytime it occurs to me.
I have the colors, I have the canvas and also the time but still I don't paint. Why?

This question has been haunting me since 5 years now but it doesn't haunt to a level that would drive me crazy and maybe that's why I don't pick up my brush and dip it in my favourite blue color. But am sure, one day it will. And that day I will regret wasting my beatiful life sitting in front of this boring computer, starring at the wall and doing nothing, doing everything else but paint.

And when I'll take my last breath and leave this magnificent planet to abode a more peacful place maybe it'll occur to me that I could have smiled & laughed & lived much more happily if I would have never stopped painting.

Well, that's not how I intend to go away. Unsatisfied!
I intend to go with my 100 paintings on display in an exhibition with all my loved ones feeling a tinge of pride in me. And so shall it be.

I picked up my brush today and am painting already!
Pick up yours as well. It might be a brush or a pen or a spatula.

TRUST ME. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR ANYTHING IN LIFE.
THE SOONER WE REALISE THIS, THE BETTER WE WOULD FEEL ABOUT OURSELVES.

SO PICK UP THE BRUSH OF YOUR LIFE & DIP IT IN YOUR FAVOURITE COLOR & PAINT THE WORLD OF YOUR DREAMS!

Namrita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...