Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!

My Loving Sweet Heart,

I have always wanted to share a very special thing with you but always felt it wasn't the right time to do so. But today some how I feel that it is time I let you know this secret about my heart. Baby you have really made my life special by simply being in it. Everyday when I sleep your dreams make them colorful & I get up smiling. Your touch feels like fire and your kiss melts me to the core....!
I still remember the day when you took my hands in yours & said those magical words to me. The warmth in your eyes and the love in your heart made me yours instantly....! I was sure that I was born to be yours for eternity and I could see that you were already mine and so I excepted your love and promised to be yours forever. But today I am breaking that promise my love, not because I want to but because I have to. May be God has some other plans for You....! Baby I just want you to know that I really love you and will do so even when am not around. And I know you will too. It's just that my heart is too weak and I might leave this material world soon. I hope you will share your love with the world and live your life happily....!
When you meet me today for lunch don't think about all this, just be my loving baby and we'll order our favourite chicken soup....! 
The only thing that i'll miss is walking down the aisle with you when we would have got married and having named our baby Angela & Archer!

P.S: I will See you from the sky and send my loving kisses to you every night when you sleep!....I LOVE YOU....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...