Saturday, January 6, 2018

Hi, it's ME again !


I love my daily morning routine! Office routine to be specific.

As soon as I land at my desk I have those specific things that I take out of my bag and put inside my desk drawers and have my notebook out, jot down the daily tasks with the date written in Spanish! I taste the water in my water bottle from the day before (not weird at all - trust me), have my current novel sit right besides my laptop in front of me making sure I have it in view all day, although I can't read it as obviously duh uh I am working.

I have my charger plugged into the plug point, ready for my Iphones ever dying battery! ya, tell me about it, you Iphone lovers!
Life is such I must tell! I don't even know why have I even started writing. Maybe I feel the world might be interested in my life story. So here I am, finally taking the leap of courage. The courage to pour out my heart in words and letters!

I am not sure how diligent I would be in writing my morning blog on day-to-day or weekly basis but I am sure going to try hard.
Let me know if you are enjoying it so that I only become more glued to my 2018 writing goal. 
Gentle Warning here: I ain't a writer. Just trying to be a good story teller. And what is better than writing your own.

Welcome to the daily / weekly scoop from Namz's Life!
Chao for now.(Happy me, Happy you!)

!! Check out my Podcast for this blog here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...