Saturday, January 27, 2018

The ACCEPTANCE


Amidst all the chaos and in the race of being perfect all the time, ACCEPTANCE is what maintains the balance. The BALANCE that is so important in ones life.

Who said, we are meant to be perfect! No one! Sooner you accept this beautiful thought, the better you will live.

But perfection can be like an addiction. Once things go right or according to your way, you just can’t accept if it wavers a little midway. This is where one needs to understand that perfection is a disillusion. 

We humans were never meant to be perfect. We were meant to be as complex and as labyrinthine as possible. Just as rightly said, there cannot be day without night or light without dark. It’s the Yang to its Yin. 

Embrace, this feeling of acceptance whenever life throws it at you. And keep that chin up and strong heart in place.

I don’t know why I end up writing motivational blogs every time. Maybe it keeps me going that way. Although, it would be great to know if it sent out that positive vibe to the ones reading too.

Acceptance be hold!

P.S: to the Yang to its Yin !

!! Check out my Podcast for this blog here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...