Monday, February 12, 2018

A daughter to her father


All she saw was the sun’s emerging light and its warmth, wide across her face.
The day had begun....
The first day the daughter stepped into a new country. The place that she had in her dreams and wanted to touch the land.

A majestic land.


How beautiful it would be she thought to live in the land she adored so much and how extraordinary it would be to speak the language she felt she always knew and had learned with so much vigour.

 

Her father let her go and explore her wishes.
Her father made it happen for her.

He was proud of her and she didn’t disappoint him.

Love,
Daughter

!! Check out my Podcast for this blog here !!
A daughter to her father Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my Birthday!

Today on my birthday, the only feeling I have towards everyone is ‘GRATITUDE’. I would like to take a moment and THANK each and e...